Menacing and …… expressions with his activated Sharingan
A 1/8 scale figurine of Itachi Uchiha from the ‘G.E.M’ series is coming soon. Itachi is a genjitsu user and the elder brother of Sasuke Uchiha, who is a main character in Naruto Shippuden. This time the figurine will show Itachi in his Anbu uniform. Anbu is an organization he was formerly associated with.
Following the ‘Hatake Kakashi : Anbu Version’ previously released by ‘G.E.M’, this Itachi figurine prototype will be produced by Arai Kyokai (Arai Kogyo), who have a reputation for stylish figurines. This one has an intimidating expression. The figure is posed with both its legs on a tree trunk, seeming like he might jump off at any moment. The kunai, katana, and the tree model look just like the real thing.
Additionally, you can see the classic Uchiha clan Sharingan in its activated form by using the attached expression-changeable part.
Orders can be placed from 1 pm on July 7 (Thur), 2016. You should definitely use this opportunity to buy this special figurine.
Naruto Shippuden – G.E.M series figure – Uchiha Itachi Anbu version
Price : 12,528 JPY (including tax and shipping charges) (separate handling charges)
Target age group : 15 years and above
Set details : Colored and finished figurine, exclusive pedestal, expression-changeable part
Product size : 1/8 scale (total height : approx 210mm)
Sales route : Bandai official shopping site “Premium Bandai” and others
Booking period : From 1 pm on July 7 (Thur), 2016 till the limited stocks finish
Product arrival : End of November 2016
Sales agency : Megahouse
* Check the product sales page for further details and latest information.
* Sales may close if the stocks are sold out.
* The sales may close at the moment you access the page.
* Product specifications may change without prior notice.
* Separate handling charges will be applicable if the payment is made by: Cash on Delivery, Convenience Store payment or NP Deferred Payment Service.
* The product is still under development. The actual product may differ from the published images.
Read this article in Japanese